Twenty percent more cargo transshipped at Rijeka's Brajdica container terminal

Twenty percent more cargo transshipped at Rijeka's Brajdica container terminal

Twenty percent more cargo transshipped at Rijeka's Brajdica container terminal Izvor: N1

The Jadranska Vrata (Adriatic Gate) company transshipped 271,817 twenty-foot equivalent container units (TEUs) at the Brajdica container terminal in the northern Adriatic port city of Rijeka in 2019, which is 20% more than in 2018, the company said.

The increase was mainly the result of new intermodal services to and from Central Europe, while the turnover from Croatia stagnated overall, the company said.

It added that its growth projections were based on new cargo from or to markets in Southeastern and Central Europe and that the upgraded intermodal area would further increase the effectiveness of operations during the acceptance and transhipment of cargo by rail.

Jadranska Vrata was established in 2001 as a subsidiary of port operator Luka Rijeka. In 2011, International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI) acquired a 51 percent stake in the company, while the remaining 49 percent is held by Luka Rijeka.

POVEZANE VIJESTI

Comments (0)

Comment sent successfully.

Comment sending failed.

Invalid CAPTCHA

* All fields are required

MOST POPULAR

NAJČITANIJE

READ MORE

NEWS

NEWS

Former Bosnian Croat leader sentenced for war crimes to be released on parole 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Four Chinese cities sealed off due to coronavirus outbreak 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Pristina marks 12th anniversary of declaration of independence 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Croatia and Slovenia get €100,000 for joint tourism campaign in Australia 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Croatia pledges €1m for Albania's post-quake reconstruction effort 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Japan's economy is shrinking and a recession looks 'all but inevitable' 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Bosnia: Bihac authorities fear migrant crisis might escalate 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Zagreb to host international conference on anti-fascism and fascism 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

PROČITAJTE JOŠ

NEWS

NEWS

Former Bosnian Croat leader sentenced for war crimes to be released on parole 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Four Chinese cities sealed off due to coronavirus outbreak 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Pristina marks 12th anniversary of declaration of independence 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Croatia and Slovenia get €100,000 for joint tourism campaign in Australia 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Croatia pledges €1m for Albania's post-quake reconstruction effort 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Japan's economy is shrinking and a recession looks 'all but inevitable' 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Bosnia: Bihac authorities fear migrant crisis might escalate 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Zagreb to host international conference on anti-fascism and fascism 17.02.2020.

17.02.2020.  |  NEWS

loader